The Paramour

The Paramour


On a high cold gloomy room,
Pondering my pending doom,
All these time we’ve been through
Setting goals to be a part of your crew.

I am just an ordinary lad
Deeply in love that I might gone mad,
Hungering for your lone and sweet “Yes!”
I owe you my life, thy damsel in distress.

I’m not that guy of desperation
A contradictory of your imagination,
You can count on my patience,
For I’m ready to wait till I drained my sense.

On a hot sunny morning,
Wherein all are kind and brimming
We went together at the city
Decided to go for an outburst spree.

As we bid farewell at the end of the street
You said “Yes!”, now babe you made my life complete
From the start I’m a bit sloppy about it
Now I want to shout for joy and hug you indeed

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

My MedTech Journey

Ismol But Teribol