Autobiography




I am considered as nobody. Currently a lady who resides on a nearby town of the city. Unstoppably striving on this complex society and still coping of those howling challenges in life. Actually, I am writing this tale of my life to let you knowledgeable enough not to abruptly arbitrate my physical appearance and  if you’re in doubt what specie I am. Hence, not because I’m from Dauis, does mean that I speak in a shortcut manner. Just so you know.

           I am natively and righteously molded in Purok 6, Mayacabac, Dauis, Bohol. The second among the four bountiful harvests of Mr. and Mrs. Margarito Pinoliad last January 30, 1999. Together with my siblings, I consider it to be a part of the lucky ones. Even though we wrestle like cats and dogs, with just a nick of time, we manage to reunite again like no abomination happened prior to that.


           Recently, I am enrolled to Bohol’s populated yet excellent hectare institution namely Dr. Cecilio Putong National School (DCPNHS). I am a senior in the Special Program for the Arts (SPA) class major in Creative Writing in English (CWE). Visually, a red sling is lynched on my neck but still, many compromised me as a sophomore, wherein I address it half compliment, half insult. Or maybe I am just over baby faced or my height was just insufficient. Well let’s just think and choose for the positive one.



          Writing this profile is me. Ma. Vanessa Orapa Pinoliad, a 15-year old gal, obviously a female, bestowed by exceptional and enchanting beauty by God, heralding this motto in life: Strike while the iron is hot. Ooops! Wait this is not yet the ending. Let me grab this opportunity to leave you this very effective tip in life. Be the best that you can be, and if others can, why can’t you? J

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

My MedTech Journey

Ismol But Teribol