PINTADOS

PINTADOS:
Warriors of the Century

By: Ma. Vanessa O. Pinoliad

Indigenous tattooed people of allied businesses,
Cultured and harnessed our exquisite resources
Inhabited Bohol during the pre- Spanish era,
Individuals consumed by valiant aura.

Renowned to slain and hunt monsters of men,
Invades tribe neglecting any walls nor barren,
Tattoos depicting a deeper nuance,
One on one battle? They’ll seize the chance.

Notorious warriors of the century,
Indeed a worthy reverie,
For he who is the bravest, was painted the most,




Our mighty forefathers in you, I boast. 

Mga Komento

  1. Hey Guys! :)) Thanks for visiting my blog... I hope that you enjoyed reading my creations and I hope that you find it sensible ^_^

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

My MedTech Journey

Ismol But Teribol